Monday, April 18, 2011

New Blog, Salute and Necromunda

Here's a new blog, as Mr Red requested it. It's all still pretty basic but I'll eventually add the fancy layout and other stuff piece by piece. The blog will feature stuff related to the hobby, painting, gaming collecting and so on. Hope you like some of it.

I had to take a break from Salute this year and especially missed the after show drink with the guys, maybe some of you will read this. Hope you had a good time!

Here's a picture of a WIP Necromunda Delaque gang, "The Reptiles". They are not yet complete. I'll change the bases to a more subtle tone later so they go better with the table surface. First are the gangboss (Die Natter), the heavy (Anaconda) and a shotgun ganger.



There are also a few heavier converted models, a boltgun ganger and one with two close combat weapons.

Labels: ,